Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: I guess I'm a fukkin pussy

  1. #11
    Senior Hostboard Member The 80's Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    196
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Cuda- there are only SLIGHT goth hints. She has bigass earrings, REALLY DARK short hair, and kind of pale-ass skin. she sports whackyass jeans that are rolled up at the bottom and some freaky black high top shoes. Her eyes almost have that sunken goth look. She looks like the type who would pierce her lip after one shot of vodka, and she HAS to have her navel pierced. forums
    Go ahead- lay into me. What's the worst case scenario? I can handle it....
    her friend looks almost liker her, but younger and with sandy blonde hair (same nasty haircut). That one wears glasses and looks like a BITCH.
    Maybe I should go to Staples and try for that short German chick with the flat chest. forums
    She's been working there for several months and when I first met here there she seemed to have a good attitude. THen I saw her recently and she looked bitter and pissed from months of dealing with piss-ant customers. Maybe she just needs some G-Dawg Dikk.
    I think she's in high school though forums

  2. #12
    Fucking Dick! Cuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2001
    Posts
    724
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    80's Man, worst case involves losing your dick. They've been known to stick razor blades up their cooches (like the whores used to do in Vietnam) And if that doesn't work, they'll give you a hummer and just as you're about to drop your load, out comes the razor blade & slash, slash, slash- just like a Friday the 13th Movie.

    Then they usually drink the blood

  3. #13
    Senior Hostboard Member The 80's Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    196
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    so you're saying I should go for the flat-tittied German chick

  4. #14
    Fucking Dick! Python's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    564
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Cuda:

    Then they usually drink the blood
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    So you're saying they swallow. Cool.

    BTW, did Viatnamese hookers really do that? I've never heard that before.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Bacefelice's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    250
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by The 80's Man:
    so you're saying I should go for the flat-tittied German chick</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
    What is this? Some fucking Choose-You-Own-Adventure Troll?

    If Jared should nail the kraut, go to page 64. If Jared should go into dark cellar, go to page 138.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Bill-DC's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2001
    Posts
    563
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by The 80's Man:
    so you're saying I should go for the flat-tittied German chick</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    We could double date. I'll bring Sara the French chick and the two Euros babes can smoke, talk about all things Euro and we can slam sauce and check out other chicks in the meantime.

    Bill-DC

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Panama Red's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 4th, 2001
    Posts
    35
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    After a few brews, no lady is too ugly with your schlong in her mouth.

    PR

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Mr. Dingleberry's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    52
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Thumbs up

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by The 80's Man:


    I dry-fukked her, scooted my ass out that night, and called her back a couple days later and left a message. SHe never called me back and hopefully she never told Gooch what happened. forums
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Translation: I snuck into an open Motel 6 room next to my trailer park. Dry humped someones pillow until I dropped my gravy in it. Snuck back out and never got caught. Scoreboard me.

    Fuck off, shitbag.

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Bill-DC's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2001
    Posts
    563
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by The 80's Man:


    Not in this case, but it's been done before (on my trip to see the hottie eye doctor). In this case, I'm actually asking for guidance.
    I like Bill's idea. The only problem is that I'd get jealous while checking out Sara's breasts.
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    We could get the two Euro chicks really drunk and maybe they would go down on one another.

    Bill-DC

  10. #20
    Junior Hostboard Member Steve Perry's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 31st, 2001
    Posts
    21
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    GO back to that place soon. She or someone more skanky could be there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •